Second hatch a long!

Will the blood vessels ok the chick dry up by themselves? She was very quick to hatch so i do think thats why.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking:oops:, but if you're asking whether the "stuff" attached to the chick will dry out and fall of, yes. In my very limited experience, one of the chicks hatched had this thing attached as well. Of course keep it in the bator for the 24 hours

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking:oops:, but if you're asking whether the "stuff" attached to the chick will dry out and fall of, yes. In my very limited experience, one of the chicks hatched had this thing attached as well. Of course keep it in the bator for the 24 hours
Thanks! I was asking if the attached blood vessels will dry out and fall off. She will be in the bator for 24 hours

No other hatches yet. And number 1 is still hanging on the blood vessel is all dried up now. The egg came detached.
But the other 3 are lively active and every time i put new food on the paper towel the wyandotte jumps on my hand!
20230928_161443(0).jpg
20230928_161446.jpg

Back
Top Bottom