Seed Exchange 2015

Wow! Seems like a big job doing your bathroom, but even with the new paint it looks a whole lot better than the before pictures! Hang in there, at least you know what the problems are and now can assess them! Good for you folks for doing the renos! One day we will own our own place and do our own renos! For now we just rent. Haven't found our perfect place to buy yet! Check out our blogs if you like

www.purplegoo.ca
www.4theloveoffood.ca

We LOVE making food, it is a big passion for us, if you need any good recipes check out our 4theloveoffood blog. It is our online recipe book! For gardening and everything else check out the purplegoo one :)

Have a great week and good luck on the renos! :)

Wow! Seems like a big job doing your bathroom, but even with the new paint it looks a whole lot better than the before pictures! Hang in there, at least you know what the problems are and now can assess them! Good for you folks for doing the renos! One day we will own our own place and do our own renos! For now we just rent. Haven't found our perfect place to buy yet! Check out our blogs if you like

www.purplegoo.ca
www.4theloveoffood.ca

We LOVE making food, it is a big passion for us, if you need any good recipes check out our 4theloveoffood blog. It is our online recipe book! For gardening and everything else check out the purplegoo one :)

Have a great week and good luck on the renos! :)

Yeah, since its our first time laying tile its taking longer than expected due to the "learning curve". I CANNOT WAIT until it is DONE! I was hoping the whole bathroom remodel would be done this weekend (husbands weekend not everyone elses LOL) but no such luck! We will be lucky to get the floor done this weekend!

I'm checking out your blogs!

Definately wait for the perfect place... I wish we had looked around more, I'd love more land!

yes i would like to exchange seeds give me a list of yours and i will see what i have to exchange also

Happygardener,
welcome-byc.gif
!!!! I hope you love this forum as much as I do!

These are my flowers, each listing is one single packet of seeds.

Alysum, Royal Carpet Purple
Alysum, Royal Carpet, Dark Pink
Cosmos, Single Sensation (Pink, White, Red)
Cosmos, Bright Lights (Yellow and Oranges)
Hollyhock, Indian Spring (Deep Pinks, Burgundy and white)
Lobelia Trailing Sapphire (Dark Blue)
Lupine, Russels mixture (Pic shows all different colors, I got pink and purple when I planted them)
Marigold Crackerjack in citrus colors
Morning Glory, Clarks Heavenly Blue
Morning Glory (Pink, Purple, White)
Petunia (Pink, Purple, Red)
Sunflower (Double petals) Autumn Beauty
Zinnia, Giant Cactus, Red, Pink, White, Yellow

And that's it.

Hi all!

Checking in this morning! Happy Gardener I sent you a PM with my list I have to exchange, let me know if you are interested in any and I would love to see your list as well!

Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far! It's been clearing up out this way! Yay!

Nayeli! Good for you to go ahead with the bathroom this weekend! You will be so happy when it is done and it looks the way you want it to! Thanks for checking out our blogs, we looked at yours as well, loving it! Have a great day!

oh fun, I need some cauliflower seeds , I can't remember what else i need but I know it will come to me, I will consider any heirloom seed from the SW MO - NW AR

I have a bunch of seeds over 60 different varieties of vegetable seed mostly from bakers creek, I bet I got something to trade just ask

Back
Top Bottom