Seed Exchange 2015

Good luck in all your endeavors with your new home and garden. I know it is not easy to live in a home while doing construction on it.
big_smile.png
My husband has a REAL hard time with it. For me it isn't super bad, it gets dirty and it is a little hard but it isn't like the whole house is a construction zone!

One room at a time is hard enough but it will pass and you will enjoy it more afterwards. Just keep reminding him. lol

I remodeled 3 mobile homes while living in them with 3 kids. Not easy being a single mom. But I learned quick.

My aunt came over for the first time yesterday (we have been here almost a year), and she was looking at the house and I showed her the before pictures with him there and he was SHOCKED... and I was like, you keep saying how it was fine before LOL. I think it was eye opening to him!

I have Suyo Long cucumber, F1 Hybrid Red Kuri x Super green buttercup squash, and Fortex pole beans.
Sounds great!
I have not saved any seeds from things I have grown in the past. I just keep buying more seeds. I have straight neck squash, salad bowl mix, tomato seeds that I traded with Bamadude last summer. Cucumber. I will get the bag out and make a list... :)

Back
Top Bottom