Seems like it took FOREVER!!

bow.gif
video montage! You. You.are.my.hero.
Ha thanks! I knew there was SOMEONE out there who would appreciate me! Ok, ok, here it is. Not that anyone asked. But I am sure that lots of people were hoping I would post it. Well, maybe not but here it is anyway.

http://www.magisto.com/video/M1sBMggKA2wtUENpYw

Last edited:
Ha thanks!  I knew there was SOMEONE out there who would appreciate me!  Ok, ok, here it is.  Not that anyone asked.  But I am sure that lots of people were hoping I would post it.  Well, maybe not but here it is anyway.

Ha! I love it! And yes, of course everyone wanted to see it:) also love the b&w cocker. I lost mine bout 2 yrs ago. She was 16. Such sweet, loyal dogs!

Yup this thread is worth staying up late!!! Well there is a coach whip in my yard (large fast snake). He is about 5' long. Now let me tell you. I'm gonna go all chicken mama on him if he even tries to get near MY eggs! Guess it is time to relocate him.

I'll have to check out that montage. I can't wait!! All my FB friend tease me. God I love it!!! I just keep posting my pictures!

Yup this thread is worth staying up late!!! Well there is a coach whip in my yard (large fast snake). He is about 5' long. Now let me tell you. I'm gonna go all chicken mama on him if he even tries to get near MY eggs! Guess it is time to relocate him.

I'll have to check out that montage. I can't wait!! All my FB friend tease me. God I love it!!! I just keep posting my pictures!

I was the only girl growing up on a farm where most of the boys (including my dad) are terrified of snakes. Luckily all we get where I live now are garder snakes. I pick them up and play with them. When we go to the lake near us hubby has to keep an eye on me or I'll pick up snakes I probably should't. If they were stealing my eggs, I wouldn't be so friendly lol

I even text pics of the chickens and their eggs to my son in the military. He doesn't reply to them anymore lol

Pink - your son cracks me up!!! I have one mystery layer. I'll post a pic tomorrow. It is a very light brown and tiny egg. I really think it is from a young turken (16 wks) but it could be my BO.
It is late that made me laugh!

Pink - your son cracks me up!!! I have one mystery layer. I'll post a pic tomorrow. It is a very light brown and tiny egg. I really think it is from a young turken (16 wks) but it could be my BO.
It is late that made me laugh!

When I sent him the very first egg pics I told him he should show all his USMC brothers. He disagreed :/

I wish I could get pics up on here. I got the avatar pic and now I can't even change it lol Technology is not my strongsuit. I only have internet on my phone.

Ha thanks!  I knew there was SOMEONE out there who would appreciate me!  Ok, ok, here it is.  Not that anyone asked.  But I am sure that lots of people were hoping I would post it.  Well, maybe not but here it is anyway.

I love it! I have already warned family and friends when I find my first eggs they are getting pictures and phone calls. I don't think they believed me, but it's going to happen. But I know the only people that will be as excited as I will be, will be on this site.

Back
Top Bottom