September--BEAD SWAP--Calling all JEWELRY MAKERS!

Quote:
Yes they are bone.
smile.png

Got mine thank you thank you SEED BEADS! I love them, now will need to take a pic and post it.

Count me in for the next one missred

Last edited:
Quote:
Yours is supposed to be on its way hon. I will check on its where abouts for you! Oh and Let me know when you can Paypal me for that chainmaille thing.

November bead swap is up!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=584351

If you already told me you wanted to sign up then your name should already be in the list. Double check please. Thanks ladies!

Meepots package has decided to take a tour of the US from CrazyFowl Freak on the third. Apparently the expected delivery date was the 5th... she still hasnt recieved it.... here is a fine example of the PO at its best...
sad.png

Quote:
Yours is supposed to be on its way hon. I will check on its where abouts for you! Oh and Let me know when you can Paypal me for that chainmaille thing.

forgot - i can do that today... i'll pm ya

If anyone is interested, I just placed an order with FMG, item H20-8694CX, is only .24 cents. Amethyst chip strands. Just bumped my discount over the top with this cheepie!!

Quote:
glad to hear you FINALLY got them! They have been all over the eastern Seaboard! LOL. Hope you enjoyed them though. I will get that stuff out to you HOPEFULLY this week, if not then I will get them out next week... i have been so darn busy and with all the bird drama! I am ready to yank my hair out. I swore I wouldnt hatch this year after spring after last winters malay but I did it anyway and it went from 85-45 in one day.... I have already lost 3 biddies just to the weather change and two were pecked to death by a momma hen.... stupid KJNMNBNF^%$^IO*^$%$VJHT^%%^ eh, you get the point there. Needless to say that hen wont get another chance at it!

Back
Top Bottom