Serama cockerels for sale: Arizona

gypsyfarmgirl

Chirping
5 Years
May 19, 2016
SE Arizona
My pair of serama and their first 2 daughters were busy last year, hiding eggs and hatching out babies. Unfortunately most are boys. I have 7 cockerels that hatched in 2018 I would love to sell. I could part with pullets as well, I guess :)

I am in SE Arizona but am willing to deliver to the Tucson and Phoenix areas if it works out.

Asking $30 each, willing to negotiate. I'm not equipped to ship, so you'll have to pick up, or contribute to fuel costs for delivery.

None have been handled a lot, so they do put up a fuss at first, but they calm down once you have them. I'm confident they can be tamed with a little effort. Their daddy (whom we are keeping) is the sweetest chicken we own.

These first two most closely resemble their sire in color.
20190203_151119.jpg

These next two have all the "classic" rooster colors.
20190203_151602.jpg

These two are gorgeous white/black/blue
20190203_151352.jpg

This last guy is larger than the others, still definitely a bantam size, but I suppose his father could be one of our full size roosters.
20190203_151716.jpg

Since they are being held its hard to see their upright stance. This picture isn't the best, but it shows some.
20190203_151801.jpg

Those are some LARGE SERAMAS. :thumbsup I had a few in the past, and they were half the size of these.
May I suggest you post on the Arizona Thread. There you would encounter local chicken keepers. I hang out there just for fun even though I no longer live in Arizona.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/arizona-chickens.31227/page-6897
WISHING YOU BEST........................ :highfive:

Back
Top Bottom