Serama eggs from Castle Delight Seramas

DON'T even think of apologizing for the packaging! I was THRILLED all my eggs arrived safe and sound. The serama eggs are so fragile and not one crack! I can't wait to candle the eggs and see what is going on in a few days. Temps and humidity have been perfect so far so hoping for the best! It is great hearing how well the other hatches from Castle Delight are going - makes me very hopeful!

The pictures are the best...can't wait to post my own Serama gallery
smile.png

mine werent from zoomummzy, but they will be next time... my broody OEG's are ready to kick their 4 week old serama cross chicks out of the nest... so here within a week or 2 i want to get some eggs to make the big switch... ( i was at the ER with my mom all day, and came home to another serama zipping....) so i might end up with 4... out of 17? i'll take it.

Quote:
Im sure there is alot of big recommendations for Laura! you will not be disapointed!!!
smile.png

When you do get them post pictures on here if you dont mind?

Quote:
Just send me a PM and I will get you on the list! I have room still in September for shipping eggs. I won't have any to ship the middle two weeks of October due to our swap here. I'm taking all I collect during those weeks to that, but if they don't sell, there will probably be a blow out sale the following Monday to find them homes!

Hi everyone July 3rd I hatched 8out of 8 eggs from Laura sadley two did not make it 2 weeks later it was my fault I now have 9 out of 9 as I type
smile.png
pipping I have wanted seramas for years and came across Laura and she shipped me the best eggs I have ever seen shipped I hatch under a broody mana hen I will get together my pictures and share I love love love them first batch I have two Roos 4 hens I have the smallest chick I have ever seen from Romeo her name is Sophie she is half the size of the others I believe she mite be micro
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you
smile.png
I bet she will be or a very small Class A. That pen is throwing small ones. My Mimi and Remington, who are going to their new home tomorrow, are both tiny. They weigh just over 4 oz now at 9 weeks. You seem to be getting the same roo to hen ratio I am. Gotta love birds that give you that!
clap.gif
I'm so happy you are having another great hatch!

Yes, please do...photos, photos, photos! Oh and let me know when you post them if it's ok that I put them on my website please. Only Silkiemomma is privy to this information so far, but I am putting together a calendar for next year of Castle Delight Seramas - chicks and chickens so get those photos out here! Everyone who orders or has ordered from me will be getting one in the mail for Christmas from Zephyr and Dina
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Ok i have 4 born today starting about 6am and last a few hours ago... the first 2 are dry and moving around.. at what point do i put water in the brooder? i am afraid to.. i have been gone all day my mom in ER, and i moved them into an empty LG with towels to keep them at 98.. i am afraid to put water in because 2 of them are still laying down.. 1) is it ok to leave them in the incubator all night? 2) can i dip beaks and leave water out? i have pulverized food and grogel in there. 3) i have 2 EE chicks hatched tonight, not quite dry, but tons bigger and moving.. can i put them in there with them? sorry.. i am so tired, and i have to go back to hospital at any time, just waiting for the call. thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom