Serama pair, three months old, FREE

catwalk

Songster
10 Years
May 19, 2009
31816_serama_sale.jpg

The pullet was hatched on St. Patricks Day, and the cockerel is a week younger. She is the offspring of a birchen/mottled cock (Jester) and a silver duckwing hen (Freznel). The cockerel is by a pumpkin cock (Midas) out of a BBR hen.

Free, plus shipping. I changed my mind about the price, as they didn't sell at the show yesterday. I've found that shipping varies greatly, so I'll take them to the P.O. for a quote before you pay me. The new box is $10. The pullet also has a full brother here, who will become available when I have a pullet to offer with him (unless you want him alone). I am planning on showing him this fall if he is still here, unless I get a nice offer on him sooner. I'll get a pic of him today. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
31816_harlequin.jpg

Here's the pullet's full brother, Harlequin. The only reason I'm offering him is because he has green legs. I'd like to keep him to show for a while, but there's no other bird here his age, and he needs a pen to himself. The older ones beat up on him, and he takes out his adolescent angst on theyounger ones. How 'bout $20 for him, plus shipping?
ps. I don't know what color he is. I call him my "dirty Columbian"!

Last edited:
Just rehomed the pair. Harlequin is still available, but I wouldn't mind holding onto him for a few more months to see how he grows up.

Back
Top Bottom