Set eggs February 12th! Hatch a long with me!

Congrats
clap.gif

This is too funny!
If you have seen my thread in the turkey section, I have been wondering if my Turkeys were ever gonna lay this year.

lau.gif
Look what just hatched !! OMG....too funny!!!!!

Isn't she a cute little poult?? I always thought the eggs would be speckled for some reason...and larger...but she/he came out of the egg shell directly behind her. It's a medium sized chicken egg size!!

What a great surprise!

Thanks....I had a really good laugh....as it was hatching and I could start to see it...I couldn't figure out what x it could be from the colors....then it hatched...I was so surprised! I'm sitting in front of the incubator, shining the flashlight in to get a better look...and I said.. "You're not a chicken!" I was laughing so hard knowing my turkey hens must have been laying right along in the chicken coop!

Thanks....I had a really good laugh....as it was hatching and I could start to see it...I couldn't figure out what x it could be from the colors....then it hatched...I was so surprised! I'm sitting in front of the incubator, shining the flashlight in to get a better look...and I said.. "You're not a chicken!" I was laughing so hard knowing my turkey hens must have been laying right along in the chicken coop!

That is too funny! I am laughing so hard right now! I can only imagine how shocked you must have been!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Oh, I was!! Believe me, I was so surprised....rofl...

Then I was reminded by my DH how many eating eggs I have been selling....LOL....
lau.gif

Hi. I really hate to be burst the excitement, but that chick, is not a turkey. Kind of colored the same, but it is a chicken, some breeds, crosses are colored like that when they hatch. Baby just isnt shaped right to be a turkey. Raised all colors of turkeys in the past . Again, sorry

Who knows what might hatch next.. You may have more turkeys!!,

Back
Top Bottom