Setting eggs 3/15/14 - Who is with me?

Hello everyone,
Just found this thread this morning. I loaded 12 partridge rock bantam eggs from LA yesterday. The 18 eggs from GA went in the day before, 6 SDW phoenix bantams and 12 d'Anvers. The lone BBS ORP bantam is from my pair and if she lays today I'll add it as well.
Hope they do well, 7 days is an eternity!

Can't wait until Tuesday when I can do the 7 day candling. Time goes so slowly when incubating, lol! Hope I see good veining and not to many dudds. Glad there are quite a few followers on this thread. Good luck everyone!

You a ll can come over to the April thread too!Many of you seem to be setting now so hatch in April NO law against being on more than one! Double the pleasure....Hope to see you there if youre not yet.

Lol I just started a new thread looking for people setting eggs today. I set way too many today. Quail chickens and Muscovy Ducks. Glad to have some people who are hatching the same time I am.

Hi, I hope it's okay if I join! I'll be setting eggs Wednesday (3-19-14) for a due date of Wednesday (4-9-14). The eggs will be Barnyard Mixes and Ameraucana.

Back
Top Bottom