Setting eggs 3/15/14 - Who is with me?

I was rearranging eggs last night and gave some a quick canceling, breathing at little easier seeing veins at 3 & 5 days. I started up the turner also. Friday I'll do another canceling and get a better idea of what's going on.

Sorry the duck eggs quit, DD wants ducks but if we add them I think we will get ducklings.

Hatch day!!!! Yay!!! Of the original 6 eggs I put under my broody 1 was infertile, and three have hatched!!! Hopefully the other 2 will hatch today or tomorrow! But seeing as they are shipped eggs who knows. I'm just happy I got 3 fuzzy butts!!!
celebrate.gif

I set my eggs on the 15th also! My first time hatching,
fl.gif
its been a long 4 days since then haha. I have 13 wheaten/blue wheaten Americana, 12 Swedish flower hens, and 6 partridge/blue partridge brahmas in the bator. Was only expecting 24 eggs, but had very generous suppliers and received a bunch of extra, so I have it stuffed full.

I rearranged the eggs on the turner today and did a quick candle. Looks like 3 of the 12 d'Anver eggs are clear, 1 SDW clear. and another I have no idea what's going on, 3 of the 12 partridge rock bantams look clear. The surprising clear in the bunch is the lone non-shipped ORP egg.

Back
Top Bottom