Setting eggs 6-18 anyone with me

Good luck everyone!!! I can't wait to see some pics in a few weeks!!!

I set 12 Dorking eggs that also came for a BYCer, fairly local to me, so no shipping. And set 8 of my own Light Brahma eggs yesterday, 6-17 late about 8pm. Then added another 7 LBs this afternoon fresh from the coop.
Oh, I would love some Dorkings. I just don't have coops for all the breeds I like.

Best wishes to everyone.

Nube to hatching eggs;a friend of my brought over a bator
with several kinds of eggs.He told me to keep temp between
101 & 105.He did not say anything about humidity
Told me to roll eggs everyday;and how to hold eggs to
light to check them.Any other advice we be appreciate d
Thanks Monty
Started today the 18th.

Last edited:
Nube to hatching eggs;a friend of my brought over a bator
with several kinds of eggs.He told me to keep temp between
101 & 105.He did not say anything about humidity
Told me to roll eggs everyday;and how to hold eggs to
light to check them.Any other advice we be appreciate d
Thanks Monty
there is alot of opinions on temp and humidity but iv had alot of success with temp being between 100 and 101 and for humidity between 40 and 45 and turn the eggs 3 times a day. once in the morning once at noon and one at night. if you need info for when there ready to hatch just let me know
big_smile.png

i set eggs yesturday. i set a ton...

EE 12,
BLRW 4,
BR 5,
BO 2,
Golden Lakenvelder 2,
Blue Andalusian 3,
Blue/Black and Blue Wheaten Ameraucana 23,
F2OE 6,
F1OE 3,
g 1,
7 MIX BREED brown eggs,
POLISH 3

WISH ME LUCK

HI Everyone
I am setting Lavender orp eggs when they come in this week,will be shipped to me tomorrow so should come i think about thursday or friday(hopefully)
I will be a litte after all you guys but can i join too?
My second hatch..well my first as my first batch of eggs didnt hatch one out .Dont know what happened but am trying a few different things this time and hope to get a couple chicks this time
fl.gif

HI Everyone
I am setting Lavender orp eggs when they come in this week,will be shipped to me tomorrow so should come i think about thursday or friday(hopefully)
I will be a litte after all you guys but can i join too?
My second hatch..well my first as my first batch of eggs didnt hatch one out .Dont know what happened but am trying a few different things this time and hope to get a couple chicks this time
fl.gif
of course you can join!! hope you have a great hatch im expecting a few chicks myself
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom