Setting eggs 6-18 anyone with me

As I posted in the other thread my babies-6 fbcm all have passed because of a temp spike, my 7 year olds one silkie was the last to pass and I have one fbcm who is struggling so hard not to pass...:( I don't know what to do for him
hit.gif

Oh, sweety13, I am so sorry about the loss of your chicks. Maybe that fbcm will make it and it will be one spoiled chick.

Thanks, still holding on, getting stronger bit by bit...does anyone know a source for silkie eggs in maine? I am reordering the FBCM eggs from the same person, my hatch rate would have been close to 100% I think but the silkie eggs I only had 4 go into lockdown from 12 and only 1 hatched, I think the others were late quitters...Keeping fingers crossed for the one survivor who we have named peanut!
maybe pop into the maine room and ask or just put an ad on buy sell trade...
idunno.gif
Good luck!! I am trying to hatch silkies right now that ALL have detached air cells from the "postal Gorillas"!! Don't know who used that phrase, but love it, and I am ssssoooo using it from now on!! It is a perfect discription...

ok here is my out come on this hatch

41 eggs in 12 chicks out 1 has passed. eggs were 3 days late and still have 1 that is still alive in the bator. Had 2 power outages and that looks like what that got 13 of the eggs had 10 non-feritle eggs and the rest of the eggs 4 or 5 had the ring around them :( but happy for the 11 that are here and the 1 yet to hatch.

I thought I would post my 2 Americauna's that hatched out. They're about 5 weeks now. I'm thinking i've got a roo and hen.

This is Gimm Gimm, He's the one that had spraddle leg. He's kinda rotten, Every time the other one gets out he grabs her by the neck feathers and tries to mount her.

This is my little escape artist. She normally flies out a small opening in the top of the pen and into the large chicken run. I haven't named her yet. She is gorgeous and very sweet!

How are everyones birds doing?

These are 3 of the 4 that hatched july 9th... barnyard mixes, i think roos.. I love the mohawk on the orpington mox. i have no idea what the speckled one is. maybe someone can hazard a guess, but i am sure he is a roo..

I thought I would post my 2 Americauna's that hatched out. They're about 5 weeks now. I'm thinking i've got a roo and hen.

This is Gimm Gimm, He's the one that had spraddle leg. He's kinda rotten, Every time the other one gets out he grabs her by the neck feathers and tries to mount her.

This is my little escape artist. She normally flies out a small opening in the top of the pen and into the large chicken run. I haven't named her yet. She is gorgeous and very sweet!

How are everyones birds doing?
I think you should name the escape artist Houdina!! LMAO... ok not the best name, but I didn't have any notice!!

Back
Top Bottom