Setting eggs, anyone want to join me? Hatch-Along

Mine are suppose to hatch today!! So far no movement or anything. I honestly think that they know we are waiting for them so they are just taking their sweet time. I have another batch going on lock down tomorrow. And yes my kids and I keep checking on them about every minute.

Mine are suppose to hatch today!! So far no movement or anything. I honestly think that they know we are waiting for them so they are just taking their sweet time. I have another batch going on lock down tomorrow. And yes my kids and I keep checking on them about every minute.

I can just imagine the little conspirators sitting in their shells "I'm gonna hatch now" "Don't do it, man, let them think the worst. Mwahahaha".
Rotten little turds :gig
Nikki

I can just imagine the little conspirators sitting in their shells "I'm gonna hatch now" "Don't do it, man, let them think the worst. Mwahahaha".
Rotten little turds
gig.gif

Nikki
I think that is what they are thinking. They must be cause it just seems like forever before they hatch.
tongue.png

I think I may have miss dated mine they are still taking their time! Ending of day 22 and nothing they are still rocking though. After this batch, I'm storing then setting when I have the amount I want haha. No more of these seperate dates!!

I sadly still have nothing. I'm finding it hard to keep the humidity up on the incubator. I'm thinking I've lost my eggs to low humidity. :( these were from my silkies, olive Eggers, & Cochin/silkie cross. Maybe something will still hatch. I've never had this problem before, but I think it's just the dry winter air. Still it's only day 22(?) so who knows.

Do you count the day they go in as the first day or should you start the next full day?? I always get that messed up.

I think its the next day you start to count. I still have nothing but a few rocking. You can try hanging a hot damp cloth over the side of the bator that's how I have my humidity staying in the 60's!

Back
Top Bottom