SF bay area CA chicken breeders?

I can guarantee I never received an email from you! I am very good at responding to people's inquiries, and I know Stacey at ThistleDown is extremely professional and also always responds.

Deann DaSilva
Juststruttinfarm.com

My sincerest apologies. I went thru my email in my sent folder and it looks like I did not contact you after all. I thought I did. I have contacted many different people over the last month or 2 it starts to get meshed into one. Please accept my apologies. I know for sure I contacted Stacey via her contact us link on her website and don't believe I ever heard back from her. If she did respond I may not have received her email and my apologies to her as well.

I am also interested in breeders or hatcheries in the bay area. I would like to get a Welsummer.

I'm not in the Bay Area, but not too far away. (near Auburn) What are you looking for in a welsummer? Pretty eggs, pet, breeding, etc?

If you are looking for a pullet for pretty eggs, I have a pullet that I will not be keeping for breeding. (her body coloring is not to my liking) She's 6 weeks old. She hatched from a nice, dark egg.

Thanks G-man! I'm now on the wait list too
smile.png

Quote: Happy Chooks,
I'm actually getting my first 3 backyard chicks around the same time juststruttin is hatching their Welsummers. Because I'd like them to be around the same age, I think I'll pass on your pullet. She sounds wonderful though and I wish you the best in finding her a good home
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom