Shadow's "tail" a fun RP

( Okay!)

Combeli woke up with chains around her hands and legs. She tried to get out of them, but she couldnt. A scraping sound bounced off the walls of the steel room. A dark shadow cast across room with a growl.
" You will be good for our missions, Combeli. Glad to have you here." said a slithering voice. Combeli snarled, flattened her ears, and bared her teeth.
" Why am i here? Who are you?" She yelled as her heart pounded in her chest.
" You am I? That's a good question." He said mockingly. Gleaming, sharp teeth was the only thing she could see of the man. Combeli winced as he growled and stalked across the room. Combeli remembered this person. It was Shadowlcaw. Her heart thundered in her ears and she could swear it would burst.
" Well, sorry to barge in, but it looks like you have a bit of a problem. And the problem is that, well, that you are you. Funny, isnt it." Shadowclaw sneered as he stood in front of Combeli. His black fur and red gold eyes struck her heart as he raised a needle.
" Just a little magic will help, though." He said deviously as he inserted the green liquid into her arm. Combeli winced and squealed as she felt weird. Her mind was twisting, and she felt a knew mind come in. An upgrade, you might say. She was loyal to Shadowclaw. His assassin. His killer. Combeli smiled, her sharp teeth showing.
" What do you wish, Master?" Combeli said with an evil grin.

Last edited:
" What business? Let me out so I can do something!" Combeli growled as she pullet against the chains. A snarl left her mouth and Shadowclaw laughed deviously.
" I like your fierce attitude." Shadowclaw snickered as he unlocked the chains. Combeli grinned wickedly, flexing her sharp claws. She lashed her tail and bared her teeth. She liked it.

"I need you to find out where the documents to get into the PAW building are, you have to ask the FIN agents, they are locked in a room in their building, I'll tell alex to lead you there" Shadowclaw said. He dialed Alex and told him, "okay, you just need to listen to Alex's voice over the speaker and he will tell you where to go"

Back
Top Bottom