Sharon wants to replace me with a low/medium energy husband - updated

Puedes tener cerveza aqui!

When my DH takes down trees...he takes down fencing, too
sad.png
THe goats love it when he approaches their pen with the chain saw!

Quote:
Thats MINE too!! He'll do anything i ask of him.. but dam.. not much gets actually FINISHED!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

Hes not lazy..hes always working around here... but the not finishing.. drives me nuts!
rant.gif

Quote:
Thats MINE too!! He'll do anything i ask of him.. but dam.. not much gets actually FINISHED!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

Hes not lazy..hes always working around here... but the not finishing.. drives me nuts!
rant.gif

I get to the point, every couple of months, where I designate a "cleanup/finish" weekend. The only thing taht can be done is finishing what has been started - which can be anything from actually finishing a task, to burning the debris or putting away the tools. It may mean a run to the landfill or two. At the end of the weekend, I feel so much better! DH feels unproductive, though
hmm.png

Quote:
A few questions first.

1a)Does he know what a laundry hamper is?

1b)Does he know how to put his dirty under pants in one?

2)Does he know how to use a weed whacker?

3) Is he annoying in any way (destroying clotheslines excepted)

If the answers are yes yes yes and within acceptable parameters, let's talk.
I have a husband just out of wrist reconstruction surgery and still recovering from knee surgery. He is pretty quiet and just needs a meal once or twice a day and a place to nap. He will come with his pain meds for even more peace and quiet if desired.

I am a good cook, so feeding yours is no problem.

Wait a minute, let me get this straight Redhen. You want Steve AND Mike Rowe.
You are a greedy hussy!
Steve, come over to my place. I have tons of projects to keep you happy and if you want to eat dead things go right ahead. I usually pass several on the way to and from work, I'll get the shovel and toss them in the truck for you. I have a nice comfy crate and blanket ready for you out in the shed.
Will trade my DBF, who is usually too exhausted from his construction job these days to move much past the couch when he gets home. One week trial period?
AND BTW, his name is Steve too. So no embarassing name faux pas!

Last edited:
Quote:
I'll be 48 this Oct and have no plans of slowing down. The older I get the more time off I get, yahoooooooooooooo

Steve

I have one just like you .. and HIS name is Steve ..
roll.png

He's 47 also with NO sign of slowing down any time soon ..

Back
Top Bottom