She Said/He Said thread replaced- A place to find help and have entertaining discussions

AmyLynn2374

Humidity Queen
5 Years
Oct 11, 2014
Gouverneur, NY
The She said/He said has had it's ups and downs, but one thing has been a constant- it's ability to help people through the vast experiences of the members. But it has dissapeared.
barnie.gif
and we are having withdrawls! So, since there is no trace of the original thread....
hit.gif
(we swear, we didn't do it officer...) we decided to go ahead and have a fresh start. Which may even be a good thing....
wink.png

So here's to resuming that place of info, comaraderie, help and acknowledgment that there's nothing wrong with doing things differently and having different philosophies and methods. Where reds meet blues and encompass all the hughes in between. Not to metion just goofing off and socializing.
big_smile.png

So let's talk chicken...and turkey...and duck...and the whole feathered thing..... If you need help, have a question, or just want to show off and talk about your birds, hop on and enjoy the ride, there's many of people that love to help and share what works for them!

fl.gif

GREAT! My withdrawal tremors are already subsiding.
I'm sure it won't take the regulars long to find us again, I hope
fl.gif

LOL, I sent a few pms out, but can't rember enough of some of the screen names to bring them up....lol
I refuse to post until this one reaches 28,000 and someone finds my frog
smack.gif
You just posted. And oh no!! I can't believe you didn't copy the frog to your pc...lol

There must be something wrong with my account personally, cause it won't show my "subscriptions". Keeps saying I haven't subscribed to anything, even when my subscription thing at the top shows a number. BYC is mean to me! Eats my quotes/words and now eating my info!

You remember the eggs I set a couple months ago because the broody hen that had been broody since June decided, after I put 6 new eggs under her Aug. 1st, that she was done, so I had to fire up my old incubator? Well of the 6, I hatched 3. I'd thrown a brooder house together for them, with a heat lamp in the rafters for cold nights, and moved them into it at a month old. They seemed to be doing just fine, and were fully feathered. This past week I finished up a small run, hung it on the front of the coop, & opened the door.

I hadn't used the heat lamp for several days, but I guess the temps got lower than I thought they would Friday night; found 2 dead Saturday morning, the remaining one succumbed later the same day.

That cured me of incubating eggs so late in the season. I wanted replacements for next year, so when the broody quit on me I decided, against my better judgement, to try the incubator route. Another hard lesson learned...life goes on.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom