She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

I forgot to answer this this morning. I get a lot of "wind eggs" from 2 of my silkies. If you crack them, they won't have a yolk. That's what the tiny eggs are. I've told you guys how hands off I am with broodies. I didn't even know they were in there until I lifted her last night

I don't think I've seen one of those in 20 or so years. Just lucky I guess. But with my flock sizes getting bigger they might start to appear.
I think one of my silkies is going broody. I gave her a few extra eggs just in case.

this egg looks kinda dark on the air cel side. Can y'all see it? Should I take it out? Don't want something bad to happen. The egg from yesterday is zipping I think, when I talk to it the duckling wiggles. I also have three or four more pips.

I can't see it well to tell... it could be the duck pipped in the aircell... if it stinks, pull it... if it doesn't then leave it...

I'm glad you reminded me! She told me to tell you she gave the wrong address. I will PM you the correct one :thumbsup

I thought it was @chicapee
 ?   (just off the top of my head, I could be wrong..  and not that it matters really, unless chicpea will be expecting eggs now... ) LOL 

No, that's the wrong one too, I'll send her the right one!  :lol:

Yep... my phone changed the tag, lol...

Too late... already sent... :lau

Back
Top Bottom