She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Nope....lol Mine is a 51 year old man child pot head irresponsible it's everyone elses fault he is the way he is..... brother

Yeah, I know someone like that but fortunately I can keep as much distance as I please 99.9% of the time. People like that are an emotional drain and set me off as well. I want to fight illogical statements with logic, and it doesn't work.

Purple tips on combs can happen due to hot weather, circulation/oxygen flow or when a roo feels... feisty...

Only have 1 pic of my boy right now, since he usually stands on my foot, lol... but I'll post it and a few of his girls...
Sorry, my grandpa was Campbell from his mother, they came direct from Scotland... he was William Campbell Smith and my grandma was a Curnow from Cornwall...
big_smile.png

Just had me curious...
Scottish here too on my fathers side and german from my mothers. I'm not sure how I ended up in an office instead of a boxing ring. :)

I love the type on this hen and she is a good example of the bay eye color.

They are gorgeous. 5, maybe 6 pullets?
I sure hope so. I didn't even get to look at them this am. Picked them up, got them settled, off to work.

Very nice!! And too cute!!
love.gif

BCM's are known for that look as chicks... penguin pudgels, I call them, lol... my Am's are little pudgels too...

These are my better BCM stock as chicks...

I love the penguin look on them. Great looking chicks. What line are you working with and where did you get them?

BTW, Julie was a pleasure to work with and had very good prices for the quality of stock.

Yeah, I know someone like that but fortunately I can keep as much distance as I please 99.9% of the time. People like that are an emotional drain and set me off as well. I want to fight illogical statements with logic, and it doesn't work.
I call that crazymaking and it wears you right out.

Back
Top Bottom