She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

So that Craigslist Brinsea listing was "too good to be true", they edited it and did not respond to ANY of my replies yesterday.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/5178465695.html

I hope they get stuck with all of them. That's the cost NEW of two Eco 20s and these are not new, they should pay someone to take away the 2 LGs, the Eco 10 has a very limited market, and the Polyhatch/Hatchmaker is a throwaway if it doesn't work.

They are having a garage sale Friday so I may stop by.
CL is a blessing aand a curse. I hate the scumbags on there

woot.gif
They're here!
I can't wait to watch these grow. My first batch of BCM chicks were monsters... I mean, really big
gig.gif

A long time APA member and breeder in my state told me that he doesn't mind poor pullets/hens if he has an SQ cock. Says they will produce SQ chicks if the pullets type is good. Do you think that's true?

My sister in law lives there. Halloween on the french quarter was enough for me. I can't imagine martigras.

That's funny.

highfive.gif
M Night Shamalamadingdong.
gig.gif
I'm dying!

See above. I do enjoy the rest of the state though. I'm not much of a city kid.

And that's why I got on a waiting list for three months for these Bev Davis Marans from Julie Akers! They arrived this morning alive and well. SC, they do look very robust for chicks. Maybe all BCM are that way?

They are gorgeous. 5, maybe 6 pullets?

Yup, that's my side, lol... I may still have some things I can look through, might find something, ya never know... used to have tons of geneology on our family, my grandma spent most her life on it... lost most of it after she passed and he remarried so new wife inherited...
thumbsup.gif
We had an argument between my sister and I on the parentage of my great grandfather, she was going by the census and I was going by family history so I paid to have a birth search done...and I won!!! lol Census are a good guide, but you can't take the info as proof positive.

My maiden name dies with my generation. I had one uncle who only had a daughter. I have a brother, but he'll never father a child (he's like your brother!)

Very pretty!!
SC's brother...lol Mine has no problem fathering children....lol He has two. lol

So that Craigslist Brinsea listing was "too good to be true", they edited it and did not respond to ANY of my replies yesterday.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/5178465695.html

I hope they get stuck with all of them. That's the cost NEW of two Eco 20s and these are not new, they should pay someone to take away the 2 LGs, the Eco 10 has a very limited market, and the Polyhatch/Hatchmaker is a throwaway if it doesn't work.

They are having a garage sale Friday so I may stop by.
People like that P me off...

And that's why I got on a waiting list for three months for these Bev Davis Marans from Julie Akers! They arrived this morning alive and well. SC, they do look very robust for chicks. Maybe all BCM are that way?
Very nice!! And too cute!! :love BCM's are known for that look as chicks... penguin pudgels, I call them, lol... my Am's are little pudgels too... These are my better BCM stock as chicks...

I'm  little torn on how to proceed. 90% of people want BCM for the egg color, and mine started with good color, but I don't want to keep churning out bad birds. I didn't realize until I started on the BCM thread how difficult they were to work with. If I can get them reasonably close to SOP, then I will focus more on egg color, that's what my customers want. I will never show, but at the same time, I don't want to sell someone with aspirations to show birds that will take years of work

Tag the ones from the darkest eggs, then pick out best type... see how it fares in that lineup... paint the barn after you build it, but don't throw away the primer before you start...

Back
Top Bottom