She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

So sorry to hear that Megan.
hugs.gif

Would a weasel carry off all the birds and leave nothing behind? I've looked online and nothing I've read is like what happened here. There's no carcasses, no remains at all, just 6 mossing birds and scatteted feathers and 1 terrified little pullet.

more than one big whatever it is that is a good size print. use your search engine and enter fox coyote and dog tracks. you'll find the track. the print I to big for a weasel

So sorry to hear that Megan. :hugs
Thank you. It's so upsetting cause I had just moved the little 1's out 2 days ago and then this happenes. And they are hard to come by around this area, I had to drive 2 and a half hours to get those. I think the woman I got them from may have a few more but after this I doubt she'll sell them to me.

Thank you. It's so upsetting cause I had just moved the little 1's out 2 days ago and then this happenes. And they are hard to come by around this area, I had to drive 2 and a half hours to get those. I think the woman I got them from may have a few more but after this I doubt she'll sell them to me.

You have a real problem It will be back . get ready for it . SC talked about burying wire mesh around the pens out about a foot or more to stop digging under. I dug down to rock an poured concrete around my kennels to keep my dogs from digging out . so it was already there when I turned them into chicken pens .

Last edited:
You have a real problem It will be back . get ready for it . SC talked about burying wire mesh around the pens out about a foot or more to stop digging under. I dug down to rock an poured concrete around my kennels to keep my dogs from digging out . so it was already there when I turned them into chicken pens .
Yeah, my husband is planning on sitting out there with a gun tonight. If it's a fox, will it be back this soon?

Back
Top Bottom