She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

My chicks are almost 2 weeks old and doing very well.

Very cute.

I am going to be a grandmama. All Loretta's eggs are developing and 2 of the blrw. Braveheart must have been having a hard time with the other girls. I candled a day early. I had a big day yesterday. Everyone came out to free-range. Except for the juvenile boys. The turkeys had a great time. The littles that I hatched from @RavynFallen eggs were moved from the brooder pen to the juvenile pen without incident. Every body seems to be settling in. The adjoining door between the 2 big pens and coops has been open. Everyone has been meeting and grating nicely. The tinies went out to the brooder pen after it was cleaned out. I sold the 2 cuckoo marans pullets yesterday for a really good amount as I don't have any cuckoo boys. It's all happening on my little farm.

I am going to be a grandmama. All Loretta's eggs are developing and 2 of the blrw. Braveheart must have been having a hard time with the other girls. I candled a day early. I had a big day yesterday. Everyone came out to free-range. Except for the juvenile boys. The turkeys had a great time. The littles that I hatched from @RavynFallen eggs were moved from the brooder pen to the juvenile pen without incident. Every body seems to be settling in. The adjoining door between the 2 big pens and coops has been open. Everyone has been meeting and grating nicely. The tinies went out to the brooder pen after it was cleaned out. I sold the 2 cuckoo marans pullets yesterday for a really good amount as I don't have any cuckoo boys. It's all happening on my little farm.

:celebrate

I am so happy for you... all is working out well... :)

That sounds wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom