She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

The run is coming along.

Very nice! One area to watch is around and below the gate. If you can lower the gate just a bit so that the gap is no more than 1" to 1 1/2", and at the same time twist the gate hinges so that the gap on each side of the gate is even and less than 1 1/2", you'll have a bit better security. If you have snakes, mice or chipmunks, fastening a board across the bottom of the gate opening on the side opposite the direction of swing will help keep small animals from creeping in.

I use kennel panels as well. They are certainly fast to set up and easily reconfigurable.

Turns out little lady is a terrible mother. Could have had 4 chicks but we're now back to 0.

Successfully borrowed incubator again so I can try and get the last 4 hens I need, but should hopefully get generation 0 for my breeding project from this hatch. If not any good hens will bring me 1 step closer.

I'm hoping to set my new Icie eggs Wednesday or Thursday. I should get them Tuesday if all goes well with shipping. :fl that this hatch will go better than my last 2. I'm going to run the bator a little warmer this time.

Back
Top Bottom