She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Yawn....you need some new material.
hmm.png

Now that's what I can't stand...stinging insects. Especially scorpions.

Now I would have enjoyed the sight, but not at the expense of you getting stung.
On the new material, I will admit that I stole them all from the same silly site. If you want some really funny ones, I can PM you
gig.gif

It would have been worth the expense of me being stung. I'm a big ol' boy, so the hurt went away by lunch, so I would do it again for the video. It wouldn't be nearly as funny without the element of surprise, though
lau.gif

I got hit by 4 wasps getting into my truck the Tuesday after the 4th. They had been making a nest right over my driver's side door, and I didn't see it. I bumped it with my hat getting in, and two fell down the back of my shirt, one fell on my shoulder, and the other landed on my arm. I think one said "Go!" and they all stung me at the same time. My wife said she was looking out the window when I came tearing back across the yard, flinging my hat and ripping off my shirt. It took me 15 minutes to find my keys
gig.gif

Just spelling- lol No, I admit my spelling sucks...lol But half the time it's the typing that is the problem. Seriously, ever since I got the new laptop, it's like I can't type at all. As for FB, you can go there, I just have a very strong personality...lol I'm very opinionated and ain't afraid to debate...lol

Ok, mice are cute and spiders are creepy...lol Lots of people don't like mice. I'll have to go dig up a pic of the rat my son had. Unfortunetly he died last August.... He was such a sweety.
I like them all. Can't think of a critter I don't like. Except bees maybe.

250 lb redneck running, stripping, flailing his arms, and screaming like a girl? I would have 1 million hits on youtube
gig.gif
Besides the redneck part it sounds like a rerun of the Kardashians.

So I just moved my eggs from standing to laying with their x's and o's. And I candled them just to see and it looks like for day 5 I have about 6 or 7 growing out of 13. Not happy.
SC beat me to it, but maybe day 10 will hold more promise.

On the new material, I will admit that I stole them all from the same silly site. If you want some really funny ones, I can PM you :gig

It would have been worth the expense of me being stung. I'm a big ol' boy, so the hurt went away by lunch, so I would do it again for the video. It wouldn't be nearly as funny without the element of surprise, though :lau

alright. I want to see the video posted by tomorrow evening. That's your deadline. And I want to know some of the other funny ones to!

Back
Top Bottom