Show me/ tell me abt your micro/mini homestead

I wish we had enough land to breed goats!!!! That would be so amazing!!! 😍😍

I'd love to see a pic of your goats!!!
I don't have tons(yet hehe) I have 5 does and 1 buck right now.
20231207_111642.jpg
20231207_111702.jpg
20231207_111652.jpg
20231207_111710.jpg
20231207_111721.jpg
And a loose toddler 😝

Yall scored a meat saw and grinder for 50 bucks!! Brand new never used. A guy at work, his dad bought it ...and never used it...
Guy and husband are pals...and well...we got blessed with an important piece of equipment!!

@1cock2hens your goats are pretty!!!!! I especially love the black and brown spotted one!! I assume thats her face in the pick before your loose toddler which had me cracking up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@1cock2hens your goats are pretty!!!!! I especially love the black and brown spotted one!! I assume thats her face in the pick before your loose toddler which had me cracking up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
thank you. The black and brown moon spotted one is named beans. Thar pic of the goof face is actually one of the black ones with brown and white markings, her name is Alice. Jasper is my buck. The black girl by the guinea is the myotonic, her name is siveth. There is also Aster and Goose

The toddler is a walking talking disaster zone. She goes 100mph

Last edited:
I am loving my boys more and more...they are the best...

But I really really am looking for a milking doe....

Maybe...perhaps...🤣🤣

And a lady at work wants me to hatch and raise some ducks for her so she can eat them...

Which is fine...kinda...but I likely will not get paid for this...so I am thinking of just telling her our male no longer exists 😆🤦‍♀️😆

Back
Top Bottom