Show off your house ducks!

It seems I'm just missing having a Muscovy house duck. I don't suppose anyone has very tiny muscovies in Northern Cali?
Oh, I am sorry you are missing having one. I really hope you have some good luck finding a tiny one
hugs.gif

Thanks hun. I have this buff that needed a home & although she is very friendly, I think I just really miss my muscovy. I've been trying to bond with this one but I just don't have the same kind of adoration I did with Daisy, even though she is a sweet buff.
Maybe I'm just trying too hard to have the same house duck I used to have
roll.png

Last edited:
we have 5 ducks and have thought about a house duck but how in the world would you do it without them pooping all over ? any help would be great
Thanks
Amy

But the fraidy Bean can fly. She is a wonder bird. I think it's funny she flies in your house. I am glad you force snuggling on macho drake man. He deserves it. Did she get over her fear of the watermelon? Poor little thing. She is very much a contrast in duck of the blue webs.

Nope, she never did get over that watermelon. More for Wobbles, I s'pose.

Oh Scovy, I know how you feel. And I think a good sign that you're not over Daisy is that you can't bond with a duck that isn't...well, Daisy. :/ You have a lot of healing to do, and we're all here for ya. I'm sorry to hear about the little Rouen, I hope you can find her a home with lotsa love to offer. Wish I could help you on finding a little muscovy duck, all I got are LITTLE-little ducks. :p

My duckies lived outside for about 4 weeks but the diaper I bought recently arrived so now they have been chilling in the house

Today was the first walk. It didn't work very well. They just kinda stood there or walked in circles. It was fun tho... I hope my neighbors don't think I'm weird

This is the new guy, haven't made him/her a diaper yet, but at least it's poop is tiny, for now.

we have 5 ducks and have thought about a house duck but how in the world would you do it without them pooping all over ? any help would be great
Thanks
Amy
diapers, I recently ordered one from partyfowl and the quality is good. The only problem is it takes about 2 months till it ships. I bought one and used it as reference to make another diaper for my other duck.

My duckies lived outside for about 4 weeks but the diaper I bought recently arrived so now they have been chilling in the house

Today was the first walk. It didn't work very well. They just kinda stood there or walked in circles. It was fun tho... I hope my neighbors don't think I'm weird

This is the new guy, haven't made him/her a diaper yet, but at least it's poop is tiny, for now.
oh your ducks are beyond adorable. Love them on the leashes. The baby duck is precious.

diapers, I recently ordered one from partyfowl and the quality is good. The only problem is it takes about 2 months till it ships. I bought one and used it as reference to make another diaper for my other duck.

Partyfowl's are okay, but Sewsammi's (aka Kukupecpec here on BYC) are cheaper, sturdier and ship way faster. Basically there's absolutely no reason to order from Partyfowl if you want a diaper. Her walking harnesses are okay, though.

Back
Top Bottom