Show off your house ducks!

These are my new call house duck, their diapers is arriving soon. Please welcome home Bernie and Bonnie.

I love Dahlia in her pool with her new pal. So sweet. Fatty Scovy butt - you always come up with something to make me laugh.

Your little Serama guy is sooo cute. Congratulations. Will be be a house bird? Or will you have to keep him separate from Dandy?
Aren't they SO CUTE?!

Yep, I'm wanting him inside the house too but I have enough room that if I wanted a pair of them I could. I will have to see how Dandy is with him when he gets bigger.
big_smile.png
Dandy tends to be a little moody
roll.png

Oliver is so cute. They are perfect for each other. Such a sweet outcome for everyone. Oh, man, if you keep Serama birdie in your house and he grows up to fly around, you have to tell us. That would be so funny. He will perch on things up high like my pygmy finch ducks.
I just love your Pygmy Finchy Ducks! So teeny!

Aren't they SO CUTE?!

Yep, I'm wanting him inside the house too but I have enough room that if I wanted a pair of them I could. I will have to see how Dandy is with him when he gets bigger.
big_smile.png
roll.png

Are you hatching humming ducks now Scovy Momma?

Are you hatching humming ducks now Scovy Momma?

Haha! If you count "PEEEEP!PipippipiPEEPEEPEEPEEPpipip!"
as a hum then yes. Yes, I am. :D
It has the same kind of personality Daisy had where I could call from the next room & it peeps until I get up to go get it out of the brooder.
So, it's kind of a duck :lol:

Aren't they SO CUTE?!

big_smile.png
roll.png

Heehee, thank you. They are so entertaining. That little bitty microscopic rubber birdie you've got there is soooo cute. Look at da widdle face.

How is little Serama chickie doing now. Is he fluffed out? I still cannot believe how miniature those are.

Hopefully Dandy is nice to him and he can free range in your house. Please post photos when you get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom