Show off your house ducks!

lol yeah, they run away always acting like they dont want cuddles, then once i have them they melt like butter.. they loveee to chase me around eveerywhere and both of them do this weird vibrating thing where they vibrate their entire body and try to climb me. They give this hard hug after bathtime just before i put their diaper on. I live it, because they calm down enough to not give me hassles while i put it on. I would love to see moer pics and vids of my favorite call duckie couple. I just find them the cutest little things ever! lol

and here's the puc of the brat babies and thier newest outfit combos from the talented Sammi aka @kukupecpec

lol yeah, they run away always acting like they dont want cuddles, then once i have them they melt like butter.. they loveee to chase me around eveerywhere and both of them do this weird vibrating thing where they vibrate their entire body and try to climb me. They give this hard hug after bathtime just before i put their diaper on. I live it, because they calm down enough to not give me hassles while i put it on. I would love to see moer pics and vids of my favorite call duckie couple. I just find them the cutest little things ever! lol

and here's the puc of the brat babies and thier newest outfit combos from the talented Sammi aka @kukupecpec

I'm absolutely in love with this pic!!!

Awwww OMGG that belle costume!!! I definitely want as soon as our funds get back to where they should be...I've been MIA for a while due to work and schoo land bratty babies that don't want to listen. I don't think I've ever experienced an animal that shows grudges so expressively as these two... If I do even one thing out of the ordinary they hold it against me all day.. But oh how I love them dearly.. I can't believe how attached I am to these two angels. On a side note, @kukupecpec, I lovee love loveeeeeee these new diapers and accessories! I will post a pic soon, I've missed this forum tons!

I read most of the previous posts, couldn't go too far back, but I lovedd seeing all the pictures!!

Thank you!!! I started a bit late for Halloween, but next week is my fall break from so I'm hoping to crank stuff out =D

I've got more pictures too ;) still need to make the matching diapers (ALL of you PLEASE weigh in, I'm totally stuck for diaper colors!) then I'll have pictures of ChaCha modeling all these costumes =D

Snow White - diaper options: white, cream, yellow, dark blue

Aurora (missing the neck piece, just forgot to put it in the picture) diaper: Light pink or dark pink

Cinderella diaper options: white, cream, matte light blue, metallic light blue

And of course Elsa, my original attempt at a princess, gotta recreate it to take more pictures

I also need to order, like, ALL the diapers. Grumble. Also Sammi, I need help with my halloween duck costumes, it's a nightmare!! 

Also, in stranger news, Bean has taken a liking to a small plushie I keep on my keychain. She head bobs at it the same way she does at me, the super happy sideways one when she's excited and showing affection. Heck if I know why. Ducks are weird.

What's going on with your costumes? What are you making? I'm happy to help if I can! I almost burned my sewing machine with gasoline and anger yesterday working with this horrible cheap material... I have officially learned the hard way to ALWAYS buy the best thread and fabric! Oy.

OMG his bow tie!!! They are so stinkin cute! Way to flaunt it =D

OMG too stinkin cuteee I'm in love with all of them!! .. the funny thing is.. I have a part time job as dressing as a disney princess for birthday parties.. and AGH! me and cookie could be twins! I'm getting so excited here. Maybe matching the diaper with the skirt might be the easiest, since the bulk if the diapie will be under the skirt anyway. It might help make it blend. agh. I just can't take how cute those are. Seriously.. Sammi you just made my week. Eventually, maybe see about doing the matching tuxes for the boys. lol prince charming.. omg. If cookie and cupcake were cinderella and prince charming I think... I would die of a cuteness attack.

OMG too stinkin cuteee I'm in love with all of them!! .. the funny thing is.. I have a part time job as dressing as a disney princess for birthday parties.. and AGH! me and cookie could be twins! I'm getting so excited here. Maybe matching the diaper with the skirt might be the easiest, since the bulk if the diapie will be under the skirt anyway. It might help make it blend. agh. I just can't take how cute those are. Seriously.. Sammi you just made my week. Eventually, maybe see about doing the matching tuxes for the boys. lol prince charming.. omg. If cookie and cupcake were cinderella and prince charming I think... I would die of a cuteness attack.

No way! That is AWESOME! Most of my childhood I wanted nothing more than to play a disney princess at Disney land lol. I don't know that I'll make them up for sale, but if you want one just let me know! I'm always happy to do custom anything.

Lol yeah it's pretty cool. It's a company that sets it up, we dress up like the princess, sing the songs, play games and do crafts. It's awesome lol. If you do ever put them up for sale please let me know.. I'm unable to get anything for a while, but ohhh I'd love those!! I do think it would go over really well as a possible limited edition or something lol xD or even make it an auction lol they are just the cutest little things

Lol yeah it's pretty cool. It's a company that sets it up, we dress up like the princess, sing the songs, play games and do crafts. It's awesome lol. If you do ever put them up for sale please let me know.. I'm unable to get anything for a while, but ohhh I'd love those!! I do think it would go over really well as a possible limited edition or something lol xD or even make it an auction lol they are just the cutest little things

Oh man that would be so much fun! You are lucky!

I'll have to look into it. My next project was going to be the peasant dress versions of the princesses, but Prince tux's might be worth a try! I know I'm SERIOUSLY lacking in the boy outfit department =(

Back
Top Bottom