Show off your house ducks!

that is a koot birb. What kind is he?

A coot
wink.png

I wondered because she still looked so tiny.  The ducks look great in their teen feathers for about a day or two so I thought you might have just squeaked the picture in before she exploded. :gig

Lol. Pictures can be deceiving.... She's a big girl!! Momma is a pekin and daddy is saxony... She got her mommas backside!!!

Lol. Pictures can be deceiving.... She's a big girl!! Momma is a pekin and daddy is saxony... She got her mommas backside!!!
OMG! I thought she was a Blue Swedish
ep.gif
so since I had no other point of reference, I thought her head and neck looked rather large for her body so since head and neck doesn't grow much but body does, she must still be little. Here is my Blue Swedish, Roxette, for comparison:

She's got a pretty big body compared to her head and neck. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 2oz on her last weigh in. If yours is half Pekin half Saxony, I would guess she is quite a bit more than that. You totally fooled me
big_smile.png
Very cool!

Edit: I did wonder about the full orange feet, but since my Swedish has 1/3 orange feet, I figured it was in the realm of possibility...

Last edited:
Oh. I sure hope so. She's way overdue! But who knows, it might happen soon, she's been presenting to Wobs more and more, and last night I think he finally did it right! I'm not 100% sure since it was pitch black and they'd just woken me up, but Wobbles did that thing where he falls off, trumpets and runs around really fast like a wind-up toy. And that behavior only happens for one reason. Not sure if all call drakes do that, but he sure does!
Sounds like my ex...
Did Beans have disappoint face?
somad.gif

OMG! I thought she was a Blue Swedish:eek: so since I had no other point of reference, I thought her head and neck looked rather large for her body so since head and neck doesn't grow much but body does, she must still be little. Here is my Blue Swedish, Roxette, for comparison: She's got a pretty big body compared to her head and neck. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 2oz on her last weigh in. If yours is half Pekin half Saxony, I would guess she is quite a bit more than that. You totally fooled me :D Very cool! Edit: I did wonder about the full orange feet, but since my Swedish has 1/3 orange feet, I figured it was in the realm of possibility...
full orange feet. 1/3 orange feet. Feets. Webs. Cute ducks.

LouLou wanted to drop in and say hello!
Also, now that she's a grownup birb, perhaps @kukupecpec can diaper her poopin behind.... Something in turquoise maybe..?!?!
I'm loving those colors!

I see u Julie!!
SO SQUEE!!

I know the feeling
lol.png

that's why he's your ex.
Partially...somewhat...yeah, not gonna lie, totally the reason

OMG! I thought she was a Blue Swedish:eek: so since I had no other point of reference, I thought her head and neck looked rather large for her body so since head and neck doesn't grow much but body does, she must still be little. Here is my Blue Swedish, Roxette, for comparison: She's got a pretty big body compared to her head and neck. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 2oz on her last weigh in. If yours is half Pekin half Saxony, I would guess she is quite a bit more than that. You totally fooled me :D Very cool! Edit: I did wonder about the full orange feet, but since my Swedish has 1/3 orange feet, I figured it was in the realm of possibility...
I have some Swedish/Cayugas mixed and she's only a touch smaller than them... I've never weighed her though...funny that!
She's gotten bigger since she hatched!!!
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom