Show off your house ducks!

Is it a mallard? Where did you get the stroller, I take mine everywhere. I had to leave the truck running while I went grocery shopping so she wouldn't get hot

Oh my goodness! What a sweetie!! Nothing like duck cuddles! I got my diaper from SewSammi. I believe it was around $30-ish (sorry, I can't remember exactly) and it is worth every penny!! How much more growing does your baby have to do? There is a little wiggle room with the diaper and they are stretchy. I thought I would have to buy another diaper as my girl grew but I don't think she will need another size up. It's been a month plus of use and we are still good to go. She even lays on my lap now and stay perfectly still while getting her diaper on!
I use the puppy pee pads and a little bit of wood shavings in one area.
We made ours from childrens under wear and modified them a lil.

Would you mind telling me how, I am camping and she won't sleep in her kennel cause she is scared. I didn't get much sleep last night cause I didn't want her pooping on me or in my trailer. But if I put her down she would yell

Smooth, mostly, with little ridgy-toothlike things around the bottom edge of the upper bill. It could be warmish or coolish depending on what the duck's been doing.

What's up?

Back
Top Bottom