Show off your house ducks!

I found the information from the book and added it to my post.

hugs.gif

PI think my duck has a blockage what can I do. Her poop is water and she threw up this. She was with my daughter in her room and must have gotten it off the ground
1f622.png

Last edited:
I responded over on the other thread . . I think a vet would be best, and I included instructions in case the duck starts choking (we don't know how much was swallowed).

If she has some grit in her, it might get ground up a bit and passed.

I will add here that I think for tonight anyway, just liquid nourishment - like vitamin water or gruel (that's like oatmeal tea), with nutrients but no solids at the moment....

Can you feel the neck, get an idea of where things might be stuck?

Hi all, my two little ladies, 4 months are primarily outdoors during the day and indoors at night. My Cayuga, Fiona, is missing her human flock terribly as of late so I'm wanting to build a pen in the living room for more indoor time. What do you all suggest for flooring? I was hoping to use a tarp that I could easily roll up and wash off out front but I'm not sure what to put over the tarp as substrate. They have wood flakes in their bedtime shower stall but when they flap their wings it goes flying everywhere...ok in the bathroom but not ideal I the living room. Eager to hear your thoughts so I can make this happen!

I responded over on the other thread . . I think a vet would be best, and I included instructions in case the duck starts choking (we don't know how much was swallowed).

If she has some grit in her, it might get ground up a bit and passed.

I will add here that I think for tonight anyway, just liquid nourishment - like vitamin water or gruel (that's like oatmeal tea), with nutrients but no solids at the moment....

Can you feel the neck, get an idea of where things might be stuck?

She seems to be doing better today. She is having solid poops and has not been shaking her head. Also has her appetite back.

Back
Top Bottom