Show off your house ducks!

@Amykins

Alright, thank you!

SEW SAMMI I can't find you on the tag list... if you're out there I need you! Please somebody tag her if you can!

I just got my second diaper in the mail from her. I LOVE her diapers!! They are great. She has an Etsy store but she sent a note in with the new diaper that she is moving the etsy shop over to a private website. I will find the note when I get home and send you the info.
Two of my girls in Sew Sammi diapers....

gig.gif

You beat me to it this time, Tony!
thumbsup.gif
And my ducks don't even wear diapers
tongue2.gif
, but I LOOOOOOOOVE Chacha and her story so I know who kukupecpec is (plus she has such a good name*)

*I know the pronoun was vague, but it can apply to either so interpret it as you wish.

Last edited:
I know this thread is fairly old but I'll post my babies anyways. I've got two indoor pekins. Kehlani (female) and Harry (male). They had a sister, Harley, who was a white crested, but she passed away. Currently in the process of rehoming Harry, sadly. I'll post pics soon!

Aww you guys are so awesome! My new website is www.SewSammi.com it's super duper easy =D BYC does not allow advertising of outside stores/websites in your signature or on your Buy-Sell-Trade listing (last I checked anyway) so technically I can't just post that info here on BYC where it's easy for everyone to find =( I've been told more than once to remove things with links to my store or directions to purchase through my Etsy shop.

I'm not great at remembering to check BYC :oops: so if I don't vrespond to a message feel free to spam me (YES I give you permission to be annoying so I can't ignore you LOL) but you can also get me through my FB page, instagram, Etsy, and the contact form on our new website =D
Just start googling Sew Sammi and you're bound to find ma hahaha

Back
Top Bottom