Show off your Indian Runners!

Here is a picture of my pretty and wonderful black runner name Winebottle. He is so friendly and always in a good mood. I brought him in to get a good picture and was playing with him.
Aw! He's so cuuute! I am planning on harness training my Runners soon so I can take them around with me, they are so friendly and curious I am confident they will love traveling around...how old is your guy? He doesn't have his drake curl yet.

I dont get on here much lately.. Living in Australia- we are right in the middle of spring- and I have been very busy. Here are a few of mine- past and present.

Oh, Duckyfromoz, such eye candy! Thanks for checking in during the busy springtime.
big_smile.png

CalBells, Sieben still has her beautiful green/blue shimmer on her wings. She is truly striking.

Wow she's pretty! I love the white, how old was she when she started to get it? I was just admiring my Shadow's pretty feathers today. The white with black is really striking, but I bet there will be some sadness at the loss of shiny beetle-green-black.

What breed is this duck? It's gorgeous!

Thanks! We think so too. She is a Black Indian Runner from Metzers. The picture makes some of her feathers look more brown then black, but they are actually all black with the iridescent shine.
Yup! I oredered mine from Metzers too! They were great....yeah black Runners have gorgeous shiny black feathers....Willows shine green and purple and blue in the sun....
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom