Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Definitely not OEGB. Somebody needs to tell these guys to get a move on. They're taking their own sweet time.

I thought you said Friday! Dont ya just love their HUGE feet?? :D

C'mon little poults! Show yourselves!!

Definitely not OEGB. Somebody needs to tell these guys to get a move on. They're taking their own sweet time.
Wow! How much bigger are they than chicken chicks? Do they have different incubating requirements?

Our chickes grew out long pretty tail feathers and promptly started shedding them. Normal adolescent thing? Kind of frustrating. A hint of elegance/full-feathered-ness, then some steps backwards.
tongue.gif

Wow! How much bigger are they than chicken chicks? Do they have different incubating requirements? Our chickes grew out long pretty tail feathers and promptly started shedding them. Normal adolescent thing? Kind of frustrating. A hint of elegance/full-feathered-ness, then some steps backwards. :tongue
Definitely bigger, but I've been hatching some larger chicks here lately, so not as shockingly large as they would be against my quail sized OEGB. Don't worry. They'll get really pretty when their adult feathers come in.

Back
Top Bottom