Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Pics
Are these OEGB and if they are what color and sex are each of them?

These are the first chicks I raised. I don't know much but I am learning more everyday. They are 7.... Ish weeks.
Thanks for any help!
I don't think they're Old English game Bantams I can't find them in the back of standard they maybe there mixed though :)

I got them at a feed store and was told they were from a hatchery not a breeder. I was thinking maybe self- blue, blue and partridge. Again they are 7...ish weeks maybe closer to eight. I don't know the sex and don't know the breed. If anybody does please help!!!!

Are these OEGB and if they are what color and sex are each of them?

These are the first chicks I raised. I don't know much but I am learning more everyday. They are 7.... Ish weeks.
Thanks for any help!
My guess and I'm probably wrong but I think they are Old English hatchery stock. I would say the first seems to be more of a light brown than self blue but that might just be picture quality, maybe a fawn (dun) duckwing color and I'm guessing a rooster. Second is a silver blue hen and the last one is a gold campine rooster. Just guessing, maybe someone smarter will give you better info.

This color of the first one is off it is a lot lighter in person. Here they are as chicks don't know if this will help

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Sad to say I lost two chicks. One got wet and could not pull through. The other I think to over crowding. 38 out of 40 is not bad. Got all outside in the Chicken Hilton and off the back porch. Here's another pic of the cheaps.

Back
Top Bottom