Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Never considered bantams until I walked into tsc for my standard chicks and saw 2 lonely bantams! I had to take them ya know! Haha! 1 is a silkie and the other I believe to be a silver duckwing. She's the sweetest thing! Now I want a whole flock of them but they are scarce here.
Yes! Silver duckwing.
smile.png

Never considered bantams until I walked into tsc for my standard chicks and saw 2 lonely bantams! I had to take them ya know! Haha! 1 is a silkie and the other I believe to be a silver duckwing. She's the sweetest thing! Now I want a whole flock of them but they are scarce here.
Wow wish you were closer, I have a cockerel I would gladly sell you for what I paid for him. I actually ended up with two cockerels and one pullet. I was down in Florida visiting and found them there. I was told they were baby guinea..hahahaha but as they grew well ya they turned into silver duck wings....amazing how that happens....LOL

Welp, sorry for the long silence. camera SD card was broke in my camera, imagine that. Then, when i get a new one for my b-day, turns out that now, my computer SD reader slot isn't working. And I lost my camera usb cord years ago. Having a really hard time getting my pictures up. In other news, one of my supposed hens crowed the other day, so i have a little roo. I honestly believe my biddies are mixed despite coming from a reputable breeder. The supposed SD looks like it was in a black/brown/gray paint fight, and the supposed golden sebright is now black with white speckles all over it (the roo). I got two beauty of a silver sebrights Friday, gorgeous lacing too. Not sure on the gender, but i think i might have a hen and roo, goldens were sold before i got there. Gonna let them out in their pen today, so i'll try to get some pics with my phone. lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom