Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Just saw a video that said 80% of Crele OEGB chicks with spots and light color down are males. It'll be interesting to prove out whether that's true or not. I suspect it's closer to 100%.

My Creles are tiny little birds. I haven't weighed them yet, but they're small, but solid.

I have 2 roos and 3 hens.
Starting to wonder if I have some creles like it was mentioned the other day! I'm noticing more and more white flecks all over my BB OE banty chicks, especially the ones I'm thinking are roos. :) What pretty birds you have here!

Last edited:
Hello! I just picked up 6 little OEB from my local tractor supply. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what colors they think they will be? The hatchery they came from only carries a few colors, I've included a screen shot of it. Just from my google searching I THINK the black and gold wings mean I have a golden seabright. But the other chick with the grey colored wings I cant find. Any help is appreciated!!

Hello! I just picked up 6 little OEB from my local tractor supply. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what colors they think they will be? The hatchery they came from only carries a few colors, I've included a screen shot of it. Just from my google searching I THINK the black and gold wings mean I have a golden seabright. But the other chick with the grey colored wings I cant find. Any help is appreciated!!

You are correct; the gold and black chick is a golden Sebright. The second chick is a silver duckwing OEGB.
smile.png

If I was betting on the little SDWs sex, I'd say cockerel. The eye stripes look thin and light. Could be the pic though.

X2. And I'd almost bet the sebright is a cockerel too. Wings are very long for age. Females wings grow slower. Although its face looks kinda feminine.

Back
Top Bottom