Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

I've had three crele OEGB sisters, but only one is left. Her name is Ladybug, which was given to her before she fought (and won) against a full grown Rhode Island Red hen!

Attachments

• IMG_4827.JPG
    IMG_4827.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4832.JPG
    IMG_4832.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 10
IMG_5823.JPG

This one is a keeper. Great form, carries his wings properly, and so far has a great disposition. He's showing good tail growth at 5 months, so he has potential. His second set of sickles have almost grown out. I'll dub when they are finished.

IMG_5819.JPG

IMG_5818.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

This is the youngest of my Crele cockerels. He's been in a big growout pen with a lot of other chicks, and I haven't really paid much attention to him. He caught my eye yesterday because the barring on his chest was nice and crisp. After giving him the once over, I noticed that the red in his hackle and saddle is almost chocolate. He's the only one I have that color, and I think he's gonna be the guy for one of my "projects". Stay tuned, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_5815.JPG
    IMG_5815.JPG
    483.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5819.JPG
    IMG_5819.JPG
    417 KB · Views: 9
View attachment 1120032

This one is a keeper. Great form, carries his wings properly, and so far has a great disposition. He's showing good tail growth at 5 months, so he has potential. His second set of sickles have almost grown out. I'll dub when they are finished.

View attachment 1120043

View attachment 1120047

View attachment 1120042

This is the youngest of my Crele cockerels. He's been in a big growout pen with a lot of other chicks, and I haven't really paid much attention to him. He caught my eye yesterday because the barring on his chest was nice and crisp. After giving him the once over, I noticed that the red in his hackle and saddle is almost chocolate. He's the only one I have that color, and I think he's gonna be the guy for one of my "projects". Stay tuned, lol.
Beautiful birds. I like the feather quality on them. Looks nice and tight.

View attachment 1118185 View attachment 1118187 Sorry to bug everyone. I'm new to all this and have been going nuts for 3 weeks trying to figure out what my chicks are? They are now about 4 weeks old. The lady I got the from said she only had Cochins and Rhode Island reds. But once I messaged her to see what else she had to see if I could figure it out she blocked me. I love them and don't mind what kind they are just curious. Someone said they are probably old English game bantam and some one else said ee or welsummers eek this is driving me nuts lol
What color are their legs? Old english game bantams have pink legs and feet.

IMG_1582.JPG img_6552_edited.jpg
The little girls are getting so big and nice looking, and they always seem to be together making it impossible to tell them apart.

And who guessed Easter egger Bantam on that funny looking bird I shared a few weeks ago? Legs are getting greener and zero single comb development, now let's just hope for a pullet. :)

Back
Top Bottom