Show off your roosters

Pics
Hahaha thanks
I'm actually getting rid of him
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
barnie.gif
th.gif
hey send him to me

This is Old Man and I have a son that is a spitting image of him. He is a hatchery run Ameracauna.

Another view of him.

Right now I have about 6 or 8 of his babies that will be the exact same color. Anyone want some golden Duckwing mutt roos? I just don't have the heart to butcher them.

Last edited:
This is my Barred Rock cockerel, Speckles. I will have to find him a home as soon as he starts crowing, due to laws. Otherwise, we'd all like to keep him here. I want to give him to someone nearby so I can visit Speck often. I raised him from a 3 day old, and have grown very attached. He may be , mischievious, obnoxious, and VERY pushy, but there's not a mean bone in his body!!!!!

SPECKLES!!!:

The Rhode Island Red pullet is Peep, don't be fooled by the pic. Lady Lacey, my Barred Rock pullet, is his favorite buddie. Here's some pics of the whole flock, (4 chickens):

Lacey

Sunny, Buff Orpington pullet

From here down they are slightly younger pictures.

Sorry, I kind of turned this "Show off your Rooster" thread into a "Show off your Flock" thread here.

This is Old Man and I have a son that is a spitting image of him. He is a hatchery run Ameracauna.

Another view of him.

Right now I have about 6 or 8 of his babies that will be the exact same color. Anyone want some golden Duckwing mutt roos? I just don't have the heart to butcher them.
he is one pretty boy

This is my Barred Rock cockerel, Speckles. I will have to find him a home as soon as he starts crowing, due to laws. Otherwise, we'd all like to keep him here. I want to give him to someone nearby so I can visit Speck often. I raised him from a 3 day old, and have grown very attached. He may be , mischievious, obnoxious, and VERY pushy, but there's not a mean bone in his body!!!!!

SPECKLES!!!:

The Rhode Island Red pullet is Peep, don't be fooled by the pic. Lady Lacey, my Barred Rock pullet, is his favorite buddie. Here's some pics of the whole flock, (4 chickens):

Lacey

Sunny, Buff Orpington pullet

From here down they are slightly younger pictures.

Sorry, I kind of turned this "Show off your Rooster" thread into a "Show off your Flock" thread here.
they all look nice adorable and very healthy you are doing an awesome job with them

Back
Top Bottom