Show off your roosters

Great picture! We bought a Spangled Old English Game Bantam and he needed a girlfriend, so we bought a Sebright. We are hoping to get some babies from them at some point, so it is nice to see what they could possibly look like!

That is very beautiful...we love our spangled and we have been thinking alot on crossing him with something but not quite sure yet.

Great picture! We bought a Spangled Old English Game Bantam and he needed a girlfriend, so we bought a Sebright. We are hoping to get some babies from them at some point, so it is nice to see what they could possibly look like!

They definately make pretty babies! here's his baby picture and another angle. we thought he'd just be mottled but he got great lacing on his chest.

They definately make pretty babies! here's his baby picture and another angle. we thought he'd just be mottled but he got great lacing on his chest.

Wow! What a change in color! I will have to show my boyfriend (who is in love with "Champ" and "Tilly"). I bet he would love to see what their possibly babies would turn out to look like. What a change though!

Those are absolutely beautiful and very healthy looking too. How is their behavior or friendliness? Ours are doing very well but sometimes seem to have "off days" ( kinda seems like they are not in the mood for much socialization).
my roosters don't get along, I have to keep them in different pens, they are very game unfortunately, but they both just became fathers today, I hatched off my first chicks

Same here. Our roos dont get along either but other than that they seem easy going some days. Mine are a few posting above. The spangled is the needy one out of them. He will snuggle and sleep on u as long as he feels secure.
my roosters don't get along, I have to keep them in different pens, they are very game unfortunately, but they both just became fathers today, I hatched off my first chicks

Back
Top Bottom