Show off your roosters

Sounds like a good place for some, if mine were LF, I might make them live with my turkeys, though I don't think they would make it long since I have some young rowdy ones, do geese go after chickens?
I'll say if they get to close it's fair game. Most of my chickens have learned to stay far away from the geese the Muscovy's too But I don't think it would go well for either if they were closed up with them. Geese really only like themselves, and barely tolerate anyone else. And that maybe stretching it a bit. lol

This is my 5 months old pretty boy. Looking to sell him in my country.
Had enough old roosters and 3.5 months old purebreed roosters growing up.

Last edited:

This 5 months old mix. In background I guess is the proud papa. Dont know how did it happen, to cockerel get kind a similar look to Vorwerk rooster. Legs as we can see for youngster is white not blue.
Mother are one of these two hens:

Last edited:

This 5 months old mix. In background I guess is the proud papa. Dont know how did it happen, to cockerel get kind a similar look to Vorwerk rooster. Legs as we can see for youngster is white not blue.
Mother are one of these two hens:

nice birds, as usual.

well I ave 4 roosters
Bubba is huge golden one, Jax is the creole old English Game bantam, oreo is a mix you can see him in the photo, And chill who is right beside the speckled Sussex on the top roost they all get along fine together:)

Willem van Oranje II
a serama rooster

Back
Top Bottom