Show off your roosters

Here's mine....Barbu D'uccles . 7 months old ....

Not sure of the Orloff, he came with some Orloff chicks I bought. The Cuckoo is approximately 6-7 months. I'm trying real hard not to want too many more breeds. Everyone is showing so many nice boys!

This picture shows the difference in size between my bantam roosters and my big guy, Woodstock. It was taken Christmas day and the grass is still green. We're having our first sleet storm of the winter season now

Last edited:
Brahma/Bantam Cochin seems the person I got the eggs from didn't know his Brahma had gotten into the bantam Cochin pen. He actually came in a bantam size egg
hmm.png
Haha! Well, you know what they say, "good things come in small packages!

Here's mine....Barbu D'uccles . 7 months old ....
I like his colors, very pretty!

His hens names are Juliet,Zero,Sally and Lowrider
1f60a.png
. We like crazy names
I like the names!

This picture shows the difference in size between my bantam roosters and my big guy, Woodstock. It was taken Christmas day and the grass is still green. We're having our first sleet storm of the winter season now
Big difference! Woodstock is a pretty boy and the bantams are just awesome! Do they get along well? Are the bantams feisty, sort of like a Chihuahua thinks he can take on a Great Dane? What's the little brownish colored hen?

Back
Top Bottom