Show off your roosters

0.jpg

I have 3 roosters! (Technically Cockerel's since they're still little babies)
Splash Maran:
His name is Perry "The Platypus"

He's about 6/7 months old, and I witnessed his first dance for the girls today, I freaked out thinking he was in pain (he's not the best dancer).

This is Peep, a buff brahma.
He's a little over 4 months and just got his little saddle feathers.
(Sorry for the horrible pictures I live in Wisconsin so scenic pictures are not an option during winter xD

I also have a blue Amerecuana, but he has color leakage and I have no good pictures of him.
I'll be re-homing him if someone can take him, since 2 roosters is already way too many for the amount of girls we have.
What do you all think, I'm curious? :D

I have 3 roosters! (Technically Cockerel's since they're still little babies)
Splash Maran:
His name is Perry "The Platypus"

He's about 6/7 months old, and I witnessed his first dance for the girls today, I freaked out thinking he was in pain (he's not the best dancer).

This is Peep, a buff brahma.
He's a little over 4 months and just got his little saddle feathers.
(Sorry for the horrible pictures I live in Wisconsin so scenic pictures are not an option during winter xD

I also have a blue Amerecuana, but he has color leakage and I have no good pictures of him.
I'll be re-homing him if someone can take him, since 2 roosters is already way too many for the amount of girls we have.
What do you all think, I'm curious?
big_smile.png
Looks like they will be handsome boys!

Hey, love your Dominiques and your video. Where did you get the Dominiques? I grew up in Millers Creek and still have lots of family there.
I got my Dominiques from a guy who lives in Purlear. He had a full length chicken house full of different breeds, and he also had his own incubator that would hatch over 200 eggs at one time! Nice guy, I've still got his number if you are interested

Back
Top Bottom