Show off your roosters

He is impressive, and good looking. How about Goliath?

He's gorgeous! Little John, Godzilla, and I also like abbevilleoz's suggestion of Goliath.

I ended up going with Big Daddy. He's definitely a big daddy! Funny you say Little John, his previous owner brought in another rooster with him named Little John. This guy was Big John. I took him home and he's doing quite well, though he's been sleeping outside and I can't for the life of me figure out where. Checked every tree in the yard and still couldn't find him.

Young cockerels at work, including two Sex Links the hatchery "accidentally" sent us. We just ran out of pullets so I've been having fun handling the boys the past few days. They're quite sweet, I only wish we could rehome all of them before the caponizer comes for them next week. The Brahmas and BSL in particular are incredibly docile. If anybody in NorCal has any interest in these lil dudes feel free to contact me, I'd love to see them to a good home.

I figured she was probably a pullet. :) thanks everybody. I guess I was just confused by the zero egg policy she's got going on. Lol. Silly polish genes....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom