Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

i am looking for the same thing but i think i have decided to just find some high quality paint silkies and a high quality black showgirl rooster and go from there. my goal is in a couple years to have some non bowtie paint showgirls of high quality. guess i will see how this works out in a couple years.

Contact Shayna. She is putting together a showgirl/paint silkie harem for her nice Paint showgirl rooster. I'm getting eggs on the 19th.

I had a blue SG hatch this morning
celebrate.gif

The incubator is still in lockdown, I'll post a picture as soon as I can open it up.

Deb

Giorgio is now almost 2 months old! I've already picked out which of my parti girls will be his harem when he is old enough...(crazy chicken lady)...
gig.gif

Hi everyone,
Thought I'd share a couple pics of my Paint Showgirl rooster. He refuses to pose.....
I have never had any trouble with pink skin on my Paints, and always have had great dark eyes, I used a good Paint Silkie rooster on my White Showgirls.
Just beginning to work on the second generation of Paint SG this spring.
Enjoying the thread very much, the pictures are great.. Thanks for letting me share mine.

Back
Top Bottom