Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

These are my babies. I have a beautiful black silkie rooster with two black showgirls, a black silkie hen and a blue silkie hen. We r getting eggs daily and the last hatch was 100 percent fertile :)

Last edited:
My small batch of 10 went into lock down last night! Can't wait for more fluffy butts! It looks as though my fertility is around 80~90% here is to hoping they all hatch!
fl.gif

Looking for fertile eggs- I have a paint showgirl Roo, need to hatch a couple girls for him. Anybody have SG or Silkie/SG mix eggs? White or paint? I had some ordered from a breeder in NC but his hens went broody and it might be awhile. Really wanting to get some hatched by end of April, we are gone a lot in the summer and don't want to have brooders set up that late...

Pm me if anybody has some available right away..Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Well, my show girl is laying...

Can't wait to see what I may get!

Looooove your hen! Your rooster looks really red though, might want to find a nice black-skinned rooster to go with that pretty girl. (no offense met, just my opinion)

I just hatched my first showgir chick. I didn't think my roo was breeding but, I guess he is. I just had to share some pictures of the chick, hope its a girl.

Back
Top Bottom