Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

I just got my first 3 showgirls last weekend. My daughter is in love with them as we'll as anybody who sees them. They are such sweet and beautiful chicks.

Actually, out of the same hatching, I got this silkie roo. There is a chance he could be the father as well.

I like him! Looks like really nice foot feathering. I used to have a rooster who was lightly skinned compared to what I like to keep (and mean as heck) but his rooster sons seemed to come out with decent skin coloring. He's gone now...didn't like his skin coloring and he was bent on world domination lol.

hey yall i had never planned on having showgirls the sight of them actually kind of freaks me out but i got some hatching eggs from this dude that has no showgirls but i got a dozen of his bbs eggs anyways i had two blue partridges hatch and i started to notice as one of the chicks stretched out his neck the front half of it is naked .... so my question is is it a showgirl, should i breed it and to what and is it worth anything to breed...i should probably post pics...

looking for really nice showgirl hen I sold out to move to California and am looking to start over here is pullet I breed in Michigan to show quality I'm looking for

My newly hatched showgirl chicks. Not sure the lighter chick is gonna make it, it is almost dry but isn't standing yet. Sure hope it pulls through.

Back
Top Bottom