Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

Pics
Here is my Porcelain/Isabel Showgirl

34583_white_and_porcelain_silkie_babies_9.jpg

15886_my_chickens_083.jpg

hello from NH. I love showgirls. these are my original 3. I currently have 4 whites and 1 partridge. This season I purchased sq silkies to improve my overall qualities.

Everyones showgirls are awesome! I love the pic with the chick in the glass!

Those partridge showgirls are so cool too! I have never seen them in that color!

Quote:
She actually shows more lav than you can see in the pics, but my camera isn't a very good one at all. I had a really nice camera, but it was stolen, so now I have to settle for a cheapo
smile.png

Hello everyone just thought I'd update on my newest hatch of Showgirl babies. Not sure if I mentioned but these are F12. All 6 are doing great and growing fast they are now 3 days old. So I'm going to also update with new pic......enjoy! I do.

67762_birdsindahood.jpg

And yes it's possible to get bearded bow ties...lol...Only one of my babies is non beard and it had a different momma.
Soooo...bearded SG hen X non bearded silkie roo=bearded bowties....non bearded SG hen X non bearded silkie roo = non bearded bowties

Ok!
big_smile.png
all updated. Am working on another hatch but this bunch is silkies. yea! Showgirls!!!!

Suz

Last edited:
VERY cute babies! I have to get some pics today of mine. They are a week old now
hide.gif

I also am *hopefully* picking up a splash SG hen tomorrow and I have 3 eggs in lockdown due to hatch tomorrow from my Lav/split SG silkie pen!!! YAY!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom