Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

Pics
Quote:

It's true! I have been! They arrived today which is perfect because it's my birthday! They are not bearded or bowtied as I hoped but I still love them <3 one has a spraddle leg pretty bad but other than that all are happy and healthy
smile.png
will post pics tonight
big_smile.png

Quote:

It's true! I have been! They arrived today which is perfect because it's my birthday! They are not bearded or bowtied as I hoped but I still love them <3 one has a spraddle leg pretty bad but other than that all are happy and healthy
smile.png
will post pics tonight
big_smile.png

well grow them out breed them to best silkies u can get and they well have nice bowtied babies for u

Quote:
smile.png
will post pics tonight
big_smile.png

well grow them out breed them to best silkies u can get and they well have nice bowtied babies for u

Eh, I don't have room for a breeding program. I'm not even going to be able to keep all of the showgirls, just two. Maybe someday though!

Back
Top Bottom